When you are practising in a group it is greatly beneficial to watch other peoples little quirks of doing things, it’ll give you ideas of how to further progress in your own practice.
The Splits Club
On Thursday 19th of September 6.45-7.45am we’re starting up a Splits club at Jungle Brothers Strength and Movement! We’ll be a semi-private group of people gathering to practice and learn how to get better splits together each week for 6 weeks.
It is created for them who are interested in achieving their front and middle splits for the sake of it or for using it in other activities such as handstands and dancing.
For the students coming on there will be online testing done prior to the 6-week term start, which will determine what individual modifications will be made to the program so that they can get the most out of it.
The time requirement for signing up is 2x 45 minute sessions per week. This means that for them who sign up for the Handstand club during the same weeks they’ll come in for the session on Tuesday and Thursday 6.45-7.45pm and on top of that have a 1.5h session (alternatively 2x45min) where they include both. The final requirement is to not have a current injury stopping you from doing this type of practice, especially things like recent muscle strains on the lower body.
What exactly is included when you join the 6-week HS club?
- 1×60 min semi-private session/week on Thursdays 6.45-7.45am at JB
- Testing before and after the 6 weeks (this is done online, meaning I send you the testing that you film and then send back to me)
- It is quite unlikely that modifications are necessary for this program though they will be done for those people who need it.
- The training will teach you mobility exercises to use for the following areas:
- Front splits
- Middle splits
- It will also positively affect your pancake position
- Access to a private Facebook group for questions and posting updates on your progress to keep you engaged in the process.
I’m going to give people a very reasonable price for this term because of two things:
- I’m in the process of build an online version and would like to see and hear how people respond to the layout and programming. I’ll be asking for feedback- get ready to give me ruthless feedback!
- I’ll be taking lots of photos and videos to use for social and future online and in person teaching.
If you’re interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to the Right on this page. There’s limited spots available for this round so get in quick!
Wednesday 11th of September is the last day for signing up and paying for the 6-week course.
Friday 13th of September is the day your testing needs to be submitted by.
The price for this 6-week course is $150 + a 2.2% transaction fee and you’ll receive an invoice via email to pay with card details. There’s no refund on this service.
There is a Handstand club starting the same week on Tuesday 19th of September, also running for 6 weeks. If you’re keen to sign up to both you’ll get an extra $30 discount ending up with a total of: $270 + 2.2% transaction feem for both clubs included.
Find more information about the Handstand club here: https://mobilitytraining.com.au/handstandclub/